Sunday, February 15, 2015

Meet the Experience Leaders


Hi everyone! My name is Nicole Moy and I am a sophomore biology major with a computer science minor. I live in Howard County, Maryland and in my free time, I enjoy baking, reading, and Disney movies. My favorite animal is a seahorse, although sea turtles are definitely growing on me. Last year, Shannon and I had an amazing experience at the Karen Beasley Rescue and Rehabilitation Center, with a focus on hands on interactions with many of the amazing sea turtles. Throughout our week in Topsail, we also had the opportunity to engage in other activities with our community partners, including observing a sea turtle necropsy and learning about oyster reef efforts in the local area. I’m excited to meet all the new turtles this spring while continuing to learn about conservation efforts to protect these amazing creatures with a new group of participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment